Safe temporary accommodation in our refuge for women fleeing domestic violence.
- We help all African women, as well as men to break free from domestic violence.
- We assist women to seek safety in refuges.
- We help to access your benefits e.g. housing, child, and income support.
- We help source legal advice and representation.
- We have free confidential counselling services.Drop-in and/or telephone support & advocacy for all.
- Opportunities for victims to work to improve their self esteem, self worth, social and economic situations.
- Create understandings between agencies about the problem of domestic violence within the African community.
- We reach black and other minority ethnic communities and vulnerable groups with the intention of breaking down cultural barriers.
- We advocate on behalf of women victims with no recourse to public funds.